So, here are my 40 items, in no particular order:
Repackage and return a dress I ordered from the UK: Completed 02/13/13
- Clean out iTunes account- delete duplicate songs and things I don't like
- Finish book tracking sheet (a complete nerd project)
Find Amazon gift card: Completed 02/22/13
- Organize laptop- group files together, delete unnecessary files, etc.
- Organize work computer- group files together, delete unnecessary files, etc.
- Send out reception invitations
- Finish adding people to wedding website
- Clean out personal email- get to inbox zero, delete unnecessary folders and emails, etc.
- Clean out work email- get to inbox zero, delete unnecessary folders and emails, etc.
- Start planning women's small group and organize first meeting
- Move (after getting married)
- Finish adding contacts to the phone I got before Christmas
- Finish writer website
- Finish librarian website
- Update resume
- Figure out what kind of technical certifications I want/need
- Document items for renters insurance purposes
- Sign up for renters insurance
- Get Internet at new house
- Get trash pickup at new house
- Deep clean car- vacuum, dust, windows, outside, etc.
- Do a volunteer project- either outside of church or with them
- Clear out saved tabs in Chrome
- Write and submit Booksneeze review for latest book I have (can't remember title...)
- Get rid of all paper clutter in bedroom
- Clean off desk at work
- Catch up on writing other blog postings (cryptic, right?)
- Learn to put on eyeliner
- Catch up on magazine pile
- Finish loading clothes pictures in Style Book app
- Finish loading clothes pictures on Go Chic or Go Home site
- Organize jewelry
- Clean out guest bedroom in future home
- Try out yoga DVD
- Get paracord site up and going
- Talk to Dell about laptop problems
Fix database problems at work: Completed 02/18/13
- Make a physical portfolio for writing samples
- Clean out/reorganize filing cabinets
Wish me luck!