I almost forgot to do this today! I've been doing a lot of my entries in batches, and I thought I had done this one already. Oops!
1. Suri's Burn Book: The description is "a study in Suri and the people who disappoint her." Written by "Suri Cruise" (daughter of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes), Suri's Burn Book talks about the children of celebrities and Suri's viewpoint on them. It can be pretty mean sometimes, and I feel a little guilty reading it, but I haven't been able to break away from it yet!
2. Stuff Christians Like: I've done a guest posting for this one before, so I'm a little biased, but this is one of my favorite blogs! Its' funny, serious, and is the origin of great terms like "Jesus Juke." Plus, it doesn't make me feel guilty. Bonus! ;-)
3. Women Living Well: Recipes, marriage and family advice, and knowledge about Scripture, among many other things. Great resource!
4. Finding Joy In My Kitchen: Great, healthy recipes and meal plans. Since I'm still getting the hang of the whole cooking for two people every night (because if it was my choice, I'd have cereal or toast for dinner!), I need all of the help I can get!
5. Librarian Wardrobe: Because not all of us wear buns and sensible shoes every day!