1. How to unjam the copier, using the directions on the screen, while 10 angry students who have papers due in five minutes stare at you.
2. How to gracefully tell people to keep it down, particularly when they're in a study room and think they're soundproof.
3. How to explain tech problems to people without sounding too tech-y.
4. How to cheerfully tell someone for the thousandth time to save their work often because the student terminals have "hiccups" and freeze...or because it's storming and we're bound to have a power outage.
5. How to keep your butt from going numb if you sit at a computer most of the day (hint: drink a lot of water so you're forced to get up at least once an hour).
6. How to explain the concept of a library to an international student who has never been in one.
There are oh-so-many more that I could mention, but I'm short on time today!