1. "Stellar" by Incubus: Incubus is one of my favorite bands, and this was the first song of theirs that captured me. Oddly enough, I heard it at a shoe store that was closing down (Just For Feet...I randomly remembered this after asking the husband if he remembered it and seeing his confused look. My brain is amazing sometimes ha ha). They played the entire CD, but this song just stood out to me, and when I was checking out, I asked the cashier what it was. I bought the CD as soon as I could afterwards and have loved them ever since...even the newer stuff. ;-P
2. "No Such Thing" by John Mayer: Actually any John Mayer song would do here, but this was one of his first radio hits. This one's for you, Jen. ;-) (I'm also dedicating the entire Golden Girls theme song to you...heh)
3. "Fringes" by Shane and Shane: I had never heard of them until I went to a Passion Conference during college. They performed this one night after all of the daytime sessions, and it just enthralled me. To this day, it's one of my favorite songs.
4. "Step By Step" by NKOTB: This was my first concert at age 7! I've seen them again since then and will see them on June 18. I'm a junkie, I suppose!
5. "Crazy" by Gnarls Barkley: When I asked my husband if we had a song or if there was any song that reminded him of me (besides "Baby Got Back" bahahaha), he immediately sang this one. True love...